We should add Twittter of Facebook hashtags of minimum two classes:
1. Content hashtags
2. Service hashtags (to help better using)
We should store content hashtags as maps of in better solution as 3D or 4D graphs.
We should use service hashtags for better searching, for better using etc.
Examples of service hashtags
#see201610 – it means that we plan to see once more in October 2016
#see2017qw1 – we plan to see it in the first quarter of 2017
It would be interesting to develop note taking app that would enable better content marketing, analytics including anlytical report generation etc. Such an app could be used for better business decision, creative problem solving, more effective social media content using etc. I shall be happy to collect the team for developing such an app – I have developed the specification draft and I have an experience in AI, semantic project management etc. Problem is financing of such project. But maybe we shall find enthusiasts and develop the app better than Evernote or Onenote. My twitter https://twitter.com/zigmasb16 my email firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall use simple hierarchical system that will be upgraded when you need.
– related to content, e.g. #content, #contentCuration
– service , e.g. #see201609, #try201608
– for reporting, e.g. rptAnalytic01 (it means “report about analytic, chapter 01”
We need to get answer if we can change twitter information that is stored.
I like collecting information by using twitter. But then I want to find all collected information on my twitter. Therefore it is very important to develop some hashtags storing system that enables simple search of hashtags. One solution is using WordPress for storing hashtags.
I shall try to develop hashtags ontology and sore them in the WordPress blog.
E.g. #content #contentCuration #curation
#tool #tip #Guide #critical #benefit
#guide #tip #tool
I should like to propose to develop an integrated semantic app:
- Note taking features with semantic enrichment
- Project management tasks using Petri net structure
- Analytical reporting using semantic enrichment of note taking and Social media apps
- Creative problem solving using 3D or 4D ontology and note taking intormation
- Ontology visualization using 3D or 4D ontology
- Ideas generation using 3D or 4D ontology
- Development of Guides
- Development of training courses