A few days ago I had started testing and using a very interesting tool Evernote http://www.evernote.com/about/ .
Whether you’re an organizational pro or can’t spell GTD, with EverNote you can capture what you like and find it anytime. Our intuitive UI and advanced recognition allow you to capture and search through
mobile phone snapshots,
images of printed and handwritten text,
documents, and much, much more.
EverNote lets you…
- Create notes with text, snapshots, web clips, handwriting, and digital ink
- Sync snapshots from your mobile phone or PDA
- Search through text, images, notes, and more
- Share your notes with friends via email and IM
- Use Google Desktop Search® to quickly find notes
- Organize and categorize notes manually or automatically