Recently I have found an interesting website
It contains different categories of extensions:
- Research and Citation
- Superchanged browsing
- Privacy & Security
One category concerns research & citation
Research & Citation
Corral your notes, get help with answers, and more, all with these useful add-ons.
- Clipmarks: Capture important bits from around the web using Clipmarks.
- Google Notebook: Using Google Notebook, you can take notes right in your browser.
- Fleck: Fleck allows you to add notes and comments on web pages for yourself and others.
- Googlepedia: When you use Googlepedia, every time you search with Google, you’ll see a relevant Wikipedia right alongside your results.
- Taboo: If you keep lots of tabs open for reference later, use this add-on that allows you to save them elsewhere.
- Endnote: Endnote allows you to easily download a citation from Firefox.
- Copy Plain Text: Using this add-on, you can turn all web page text into plain unformatted text.
- Yoono: Start a scrapbook of resources, or just see what others have discovered by using this add-on.
- Screengrab: Save pages for archiving and sharing with this add-on that will save entire pages or portions of a page as images.
- Answers: Get answers as fast as one click using this add-on.
- Fireshot: Take snapshots of pages, annotate them, and save them in a number of different formats with this add-on.
- Who is this Person?: Using this add-on, you can highlight any name on a web page and find their information on Wikipedia, LinkedIn, IMDB, and lots more.
- Surf Canyon Search Engine Assistant: With this add-on, you can find what you’re looking for faster.
- Hyperwords for Firefox: Get access to references, searches, conversions, translations, and lots more using Hyperwords.
- 1-Click Answers: You can click any word to get definitions, facts, and more using this add-on.
- Dictionary Search: This add-on looks up selected words in an online dictionary.